Lura Vacuum Cleaner Singapore Scam

I went to motherhood event in Jun, passed the counter, the promoter from Lura approach me. A China lady come to my house do the cleaning and demostration. She tell me Lura machine is made in germany, is very light, is the best machine in the world, she show me the original prices $4100, and give me $800 discount, and just today I saw this video on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCvGcYn_krk , i shocked be cheating by this lady ... I will give back the machine, take back my money....What the *** Lura... i bought $3300 for the machine, and now I know it's only few hundreds dollars. Scam!!!

Hi,

Have you success get back your money for this Lura Vacuum Machine?

Please teach me how to get the refund step by step if possible.

regards,

Goh

They have now changed name to RITELLO

@PissedConsumer1056025

hey you ***. get your facts right.

LURA is sold by the company OCEAN something.... RITELLO has nothing to do with them as you claim *** ***. You must be from DELPHIN or RAINBOW.

you are trying to be smart or act smart by making use of the bad reputation LURA has to frame RITELLO to create, god knows what. So use ur brain if you have brain and not any how say things.

David, I myself is a Lura's scam victim as well. After reading your comments, I vividly remember that the Lura's sales person who sold me the machine had said the exact same thing like you.

However, her story was that she first started her career with Rainbow, then Delphin, lastly Lura. Hence I believe, you David is a Lura's sales person instead of a customer.

It was a pity that I trusted the Lura's sales person and bought their machine. As about a month later, when I was using it for the 3rd time, the Lura's machine started to emit loud noises and gave out a very strong burned smell.

I felt something fishy and began to do some diggings. To my horrid, I found out that the Lura is actually made in Turkey, not in Germany as they claimed.

In Europe, a Lura's machine costs merely a few hundred euros. I just can not accept the fact that I have paid S$3000 for a machine that worth a hundred euros, and the best part is it does not even last!!!

@PissedConsumer1029840

I had a rainbow vacuum for 15years and it is still working well. Even the sales person of Lura was surprised of the maintenance to the machine.

However, I decided to change to Lura vacuum as it is lighter, smaller and has the function of purifying. Same price as what I had paid 15years ago with the trade-in.

During the demo, I compared my rainbow with Lura and felt that Lura's suction is stronger than my rainbow and it is less noisy and come with 3 speed. I hope it can serve me another 15years

@PissedConsumer1029840

Got one china women office claim selling same item for few thousand dollars for a germany product..their office is at yishun industrial park.

I agree with what David say, I'm also a hydro cleaning system, we all buy hydro product all at 3k pus for the healthy well being of our families! Im using rainbow and have friends using Delphine and Lura !

We all are not brain damage ! Period !

Seriously I think it does not matter made in turkey. Still in Europe, QC is still good.

I'm a rainbow user since 1990s, then I changed to Delphine and last year I changed to Lura, I've ever done a background check on Lura, their R&D and HQ is indeed in Germany, and it's very normal to shift production line out of Germany due to the high costing there. A lot of well known brand from auto mobile to branded goods had their production line in Asia too.

I disagree with the comments that paying 3k plus for a turkey product is so call "brain damage" . I'm a Hydro cleaning system for the past 2 decade, Lura is my forth hydro system, my brain damage?

If you really spent some time to understand vacuum cleaner, you will know how important it is to use water base vacuum and how important it is to have a HEPA filter.

Last but not least, due to our climate and humidity , it is very important to clean our mattress to remove dust mites !

Anyway, I'm happy with my Lura system..

Anyway to stop this company or sales people on selling this equipment overprice.as we should not let this happen to others. I see alot of promotor keep push people to sign n buy.

I bought it at a cheaper price. I went to CASE and SCT and finally returned the machine.

But now Ocean Clean said my bank had not paid them and they had not received payment from their bank and the PIC only informed when I texted her a month later after they collected it. This is a joke. Rightfully, the court order to complete had been ignored.

Audacity! Amazing!

View more comments (12)
ID
Johor Bahru, Johor
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article